Top sheet sublimation

For discussions related to ski/snowboard construction/design methods and techniques.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Wvmtnbiker

Top sheet sublimation

Post by Wvmtnbiker »

Any suggestions for top sheet sublimation. I’ve always used Miller Studio in Auburn WAshington and just found out they closed last year. Anyone use Snowboard Materials or CODA - these are the only two places I’ve found so far. I was planning to do a couple of builds soon. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Jonrezz

Re: Top sheet sublimation

Post by Jonrezz »

I've used coda a few times and the sublimations came out good. They're the only place I've had it done, so I don't have anyone else to compare it to. I probably would've used snowboard materials but they weren't offering it for a while.. sounds like they are again?
Wvmtnbiker

Post by Wvmtnbiker »

Thanks - it does look like Snowboard materials is doing them. There must be some others - Miller Studios used to do ON3P and DPS plus some water ski graphics. I know ON3P has been doing theirs in house for a while but I think Miller was doing DPS top sheets before they closed up shop. I’ve been planning on doing wood veneer top sheets but having Miller do them was easier. Maybe I’ll do wood
KindredSnow

Post by KindredSnow »

I can help with subbed tops as well if needed. Located on Vancouver Island, Canada. Shoot me an email, ride@kindredsnowboards.com.