Ski/Snowboard Press Frame For Sale - Located In Utah

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

snowcowboy

Ski/Snowboard Press Frame For Sale - Located In Utah

Post by snowcowboy »

I have a steel frame that I built for a ski/snowboard press, but haven't had a chance to finish building out the press yet. The frame was built following the design from Happy Monkey Snowboards. The frame is 9 ft long x 16 in wide, with an interior length of 92 in. It is on locking wheels for easy movement, with a wheelbase that is 32 in wide to prevent tipping. It weighs about 1614 lbs. It was finished with matte black high-heat paint to prevent rusting. You'll need to be able to pick it up or arrange your own shipping from my shop in West Jordan, Utah.

All that is left to complete the construction is to build the interior components of the press, so it's a great starting point for anyone who wants to build a press, but not deal with the hassle of building the steel frame. I also have 2 custom-made silicon heat blankets, and electrical components to build a controller box that is also available.

I'm asking $3000 for the frame, or $3500 for the bundle. This just covers my cost of materials, and I'd actually be taking a small loss on the bundle as the silicon heat blankets cost about $700 alone. My loss is your gain!

My wife and I will be moving out of state soon, so that's why I'm looking to sell.

Yetiroller

Re: Ski/Snowboard Press Frame For Sale - Located In Utah

Post by Yetiroller »

hello, i am very interested. is this still available?
24Dave

Post by 24Dave »

Same question on availability. if long gone, I hope your move went well.
snowcowboy

Post by snowcowboy »

24Dave wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:19 am Same question on availability. if long gone, I hope your move went well.
Yetiroller wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:46 am hello, i am very interested. is this still available?
My apologies for such a delayed response, I didn't see these until now. Yes it is still available and ready for pickup.
halfnelson

Post by halfnelson »

Hi there. I know I am very late to the game. I am also located in Utah and wondering if you still have this available? Thank you!