Bunch of fiberglass and carbon

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

camhard

Bunch of fiberglass and carbon

Post by camhard »

Vectorply Fiberglass:

ETLX-2200 (22oz triax):
- One full roll, ~5" wide
- One 5" wide roll maybe 1/3 left
- One 9-10" roll with enough for maybe a few pairs

ETLX-1900 (19oz triax):
- Two full rolls (pretty sure, one may have had a pair or two of skis pressed off it) 6" wide

Soller Composites Carbon:

- 6oz biax 36" wide ~30yrds
- 9oz uni: 12" wide, unused. 25.66lbs
- 4.1oz uni: 12" wide. Not sure how much left here. Not a ton, but enough for a handlful of pairs

FYI, after testing a number of carbon layups, we settled on a layer of the 6oz biax and a layer of 9oz uni above, and below core (symmetrical). This worked very nicely for skis in the 183-190 range, at least, with core profiles ~1.5-2mm | 10-12mm | 1.5-2.25mm.

- Box of misc bits. Some biax, a couple carbon sleeves I was trying to make ski poles with, etc.

Also have a brand new PID and thermocouple.

Ship at buyer's expense, or pick-up.

Currently in Nelson, BC, until May 13, 2022. Can arrange pick-up if pre-paid for a later date. Will be driving to Vancouver Saturday the 14th and could possibly drop off along the way. Otherwise, will ship via Canada Post w/ tracking from Vancouver.

Will consider all reasonable offers for part, or all; this stuff should get pressed, not sit in my garage.
Maufils

Re: Bunch of fiberglass and carbon

Post by Maufils »

Would be interested by your carbon if still available. Let me know. I'm in Quebec ;-)