Factory for sale in the vail valley

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

Graceskis

Factory for sale in the vail valley

Post by Graceskis »

Grace skis built a 2400 square foot facility in Gypsum Colorado in 2015 in 2016 I received notification that my elk calls I invented would be approved for a utility patent. I choose to pursue the game call industry got my Reel Game Calls geared up and basically just started using the CNC and finishing equipment to manufacturer our elk calls.

We have left the vail valley after three years of building tens of thousands of elk calls and other game calls in our flex space by the eagle county airport.
Moved to Kansas so I can hunt more and pay labor less and raise our kids out here.

The factory is for sale along with all the needed equipment to make skis and enough base and fiberglass sidewalls for a ton of skis. The 4x8 CNC is setup to a 5hp 3 phase dust collection system. There is a double bay press with a very unique track system that sucks up to the top mold to allow easier insertion of the cassettes and materials into the press.

There is a store front located on the way from the jet center to Vail/Beaver Creek. Id be happy to tell you how we were making a blank finished ski that you can ski on and it was finished. You could then add custom graphics afterwards... we were set to start selling these skis and I pulled the plug to make the hunting stuff.

The factory and all the equipment has well over 300k invested in it. Make me an offer and Ill sell you the whole thing all setup in a prime location to sell high end custom skis or snowboards or both and save yourself thousands of man hours of work. -

https://rockies.craigslist.org/off/d/gy ... 79417.html