Materials and Equipment on the cheap - must sell now

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

gorge

Materials and Equipment on the cheap - must sell now

Post by gorge »

I have been member since 2014 but unable to post my email address. you can send me a message through my craigslist listings that have pictures.

25+ Hexcel Pre-cured Fiberglass Rolls (12.5" wide by approximate 200m, 1 to 1.2 mils) , 12+ ISO Sport ABS Rolls - 12.5" wide by 50m Rolls . Pallet of SS inserts - can't remember if there are 20,000 or 40,000 count, several rolls of hot melt adhesive film. $5000 OBO. for pics see craigslist add. key word search: white salmon, WA snowboard materials

28ft semi-truck trailer packed full of hundreds of (maybe over thousand) 1999-2000 snowboard bindings. $600 - includes semi truck trailer

I am moving and need the stuff above off the property this week!!!!

Two giant 4-post press - 8ft x 36"+ plattens - make offer - I am trying to get pictures.

CNC - 22ft x 16ft - 4-head router with 4 piggy back drilles and side planner. very bad shape needs alot of work. - see ad on craigslist - key word search: goldendale cnc router.

Base Grinders, Sanders, Buffer, more - $4000 lot - craigslist search key words: Goldendale, snowboard , ski - this is a friend of mine and not my contact info.

thanks for looking DanO
skimann20

Post by skimann20 »