Pneumatic heated ski press for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

skilife

Pneumatic heated ski press for sale

Post by skilife »

Hello,
I am selling my ski press that has been working great for a few years. It is build mostly out of 1/4'' thick 5'' x 5'' steel tubing bolted together. The design is inspired by a few successful builders that showed their press on this site.

The opening dimension is 95'' long x 15'' wide x 15'' opening height. It is mounted on a frame so it is high enough to be comfortable to work on.

The air bladders is composed of 2x 10'' lay flat hoses.

There is top and bottom MEI heated blankets covered by thin aluminum sheet. They are 15'' x 85'' long. the control box with the 2 PIDs, solid state relays and all the wiring is included.

Cat track is made of square aluminum tubing.

I have a few molds (different rocker shape and cambers) that I am willing to let go with the press. All CNCed. The adjustable top mold will also be included in the package.

There about 2200$ worth of steel and bolts, the MEI blanket only are worth 900$, the controllers and wirings 350$, The bladders 250$.

Every offer will be considered. You can PM me for details or pictures.

Thank you,

Simon
heretic

press parts

Post by heretic »

If you would consider parting out the MEI blankets, I am interested. Cheers, David
amidnightproject

Post by amidnightproject »

Also interested in just the blankets if Dave doesn't want them anymore.

chris@volitionskico.com
vinman

Post by vinman »

Interested I the the cat track.....
Fighting gravity on a daily basis
www.Whiteroomcustomskis.com
skilife

Post by skilife »

I am bumping this post because I am moving soon and I need to get rid of the big press. Instead of bringing all the steel to the junkyard, I am sure someone here would find good usage of the press. Contact me via PM if you are interested/have questions/want to see photos. Any good offer will be accepted.
gketcham

Post by gketcham »

Where are you located?
skilife

Post by skilife »

Montreal, Canada