snowboard building supplies

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

hydrant71

snowboard building supplies

Post by hydrant71 »

42 cores for 152-167 boards (bought from Mervin mfg.), uhmw sidwalls in white and green, very nice mdf adjustable press mold with a design that has probably been copied many times on this site, rolls of 22oz, 19oz, and 24oz triax from fiberglasssupply.com, base material, 22 deg lindbe sidewall router bit. if you are in oregon and are looking for building supplies let me know. if you buy all
and i don't have to ship i will liquidate at a great price. no press for sale, already gone. prefer email haven't been on this site in years.
hydrant 71 @ yahoo.com (no spaces)
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

is it the 3prong reverse cut bit, same one i already have?
I'll take that off your hands. do you have the shaft and bearing and the other stuff? How many sidewalls have been cut with it?

sorry lots of questions for such a small but important tool ;)
Doug
hydrant71

Post by hydrant71 »

thanks for the emails of interest. i thought that i was going to have time to dig out all my supplies but it seems life has gotten in the way. i will have a
complete inventory soon and post it all up with prices and quantities.
still looking for local pickup in the oregon/washington/nw area first before
i piece it all out and ship. time is tight right now and i apoligize to the people i have spoken with, if and when i decide to ship i will give the those people first crack.

Jason

knightsofnii, i think its the same as what you are using. nice shape, i'll contact you when i find it.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

Jason, thanks, you made some really nice looking boards! Sad to see you getting out. You were an inspiration
Doug
olie25

Post by olie25 »

are the cores all profiled and cut to shape?