Help spread the word!

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

COsurfer

Help spread the word!

Post by COsurfer »

I am officially launching OZ Snowboards at the SIA 2012 and need your support! Friend us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/OZ-Snowbo ... 2352214463 , follow us on Twitter: @ozsnowboards . HELP US SPREAD THE WORD! We are bringing some serious innovation to this year’s show including feather weight boards made from full carbon fiber layups, honeycomb kevlar/poplar cores, choice wood veneers and 3 geometric shape sidecuts. Please recommend us to your friends, your local board store and/or whoever has a passion for snow sports. Getting a snowboard manufacturing business off the ground is extremely difficult and we need your help! This forum is the reason I was able to create a snowboard manufacturing business. For those of you who contribute to it I can’t thank you enough. The intelligence level on this forum is amazing. E-mail us at buildmyboard@ozsnowboards.com with your address for a free OZ Snowboard sticker. If you are attending SIA please stop by our booth #211. Here is most of our lineup for the SIA show: Image
Last edited by COsurfer on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinman

Post by vinman »

Congrats and sweet looking boards. Good luck.
Fighting gravity on a daily basis
www.Whiteroomcustomskis.com