FREE ski presses and materials - for real. Please take all

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

skihappy

FREE ski presses and materials - for real. Please take all

Post by skihappy »

Here is the deal. We are tired of paying for storage. So, take it all for free but all the arrangements are up to you.

All or nothing, take all for free, but must take all. One large, two bay heavy steel, frame for ski press. One single bay snowboard press including air bladder, heat blanket, mold, etc… Needs work, one part of frame bent, but could be easily repaired. Miscellaneous equipment and supplies, including P-Tex, fiberglass, wood cores for snowboard, edge material, and more. All equipment is old, and needs work, but is good stuff. It has been kept in a storage unit, and we cannot keep storing it. Come get it for free.
sammer

Post by sammer »

It would help to know where it is.

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
jvangelder

Post by jvangelder »

Location?
originskis

Post by originskis »

haha location?
Damon

Post by Damon »

I believe this is the same guy: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/show ... p?t=205568

(Colorado guys, send me some stuff for the tip!)
cashat8500

free equipment and supplies

Post by cashat8500 »

What? are you kidding? Yeh, I'll take it. I'm on my way - but, where do I go? Send me your info, and uh, thanks.