Durasurf 4001 - red

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

ben_mtl

Durasurf 4001 - red

Post by ben_mtl »

I have some base material for sale, bought a full roll last year and didn't used it all.
It's red Durasurf 4001 from Crown Plastics, I would sell it for 10$/m + shipping + Paypal fee.

The trick is as you might have noticed I'm in Canada, so for US residents I have a possibility to ship it directly from the US (Champlain, NY 12919) BUT i'll only be able to go to this post office once and it will be around Sept. 20th. After that I don't know so it will most likely ship from Canada.
If you want some great base material and not get raped with shipping, you have to act fast ! Just let me know how much you need and I'll see if I can do something for you, I might have about 30m left.

Ben
A bad day skiing is always better than a good one at work...
carnold

Post by carnold »

Hi. Are you up to international shipping to Australia? Chris.
sammer

Post by sammer »

Ben, are you giving this up for a while or did you just get tired of red bases?

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
ben_mtl

Post by ben_mtl »

Carnold -> I've no problem with international, as long as it's not through some crazy third party thing in Africa where I have to send money before I get paid... or whatever. No, really It's no big deal for me, shipping will be more expensive though and I'll have to search for the cheapest way to send it.

Sam -> Not giving up at all, I just moved in a new workshop. All my ski building project has been on hold since last April as I had no space available to work (the basement where I used to work has been taken over by its owner.. it had to happen at some point).
So I just moved, I'm almost set to restart the "production", just need to improve the lighting in the space and make a new camber mold (more sturdy).
I'm selling some of the red base as I have a lot of it for my small needs and need $$$ to place a resin order.
a.badner

Post by a.badner »

discounts if i buy it all?
i live in canada too (ontario)

all 30m of it.
ben_mtl

Post by ben_mtl »

30m already sold (almost), I'll check if I can let go a few meters more if you're really interested (it's the material I'm still using, need to check if I will need it or not).
Regarding the discount it's brand new material and it's cheaper than at the skibuilder's store...
a.badner

Post by a.badner »

ben_mtl wrote:30m already sold (almost), I'll check if I can let go a few meters more if you're really interested (it's the material I'm still using, need to check if I will need it or not).
Regarding the discount it's brand new material and it's cheaper than at the skibuilder's store...
well, i need around 35m
do you know much that costs from crown?
ben_mtl

Post by ben_mtl »

35m is a lot, if I manage to get 20m available that would be it.
I'll keep you posted !
a.badner

Post by a.badner »

ben_mtl wrote:35m is a lot, if I manage to get 20m available that would be it.
I'll keep you posted !

please do.

because i just fineshed asking broz for how much he wanted to the "variety pack" and it depends on that rice wether i will buy from you
falls

Post by falls »

Hey Chris
I have some red ptex in Aus. 31cm width. I have a fair bit. How much would you be looking for? Could do a materials for CNC trade?
Don't wait up, I'm off to kill Summer....