Selling off NOS CNC components/electronics

For discussions related to designing and making ski/snowboard-building equipment, such as presses, core profilers, edge benders, etc.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

odin

Selling off NOS CNC components/electronics

Post by odin »

I know this is skibuilders but hoping to still put the word out.

We have several items of interest to folks looking to build thier own CNC machine. Enough to more than get one started anyway....

At the very same time we desperately need a Milling Machine for the shop.

Cash on hand for a new machine purchase is beyond limited so we are looking to liquidate some of our overstock to fund the buy.

Items for sale are....

Zylotex 3 axis (pictured 4 axis) Control box and motor package. The steppers with this pack are 425 oz/in NEMA 23. This retails from Zylotex for $410.00.

This kit is NEW, however the bolt holes on the motors have been tapped for 1/4-20 hardware. This has never been used.

Includes timing pully for each motor.

Lot of 10 linear slide bearings or plain bearings Mcmaster Carr #2570K11
These retail for $5.04 ea

Lot of 8 brass spur gears. SDP-SI # A 1B 2-N24020
(retail $11.67 ea)

Lot of 12 Nylon Gear racks for above Spur gears.
McMaster Carr # 57655K63 (ret $5.33 ea)

New in Box Bosch Colt palm router ($99.00 ret)

Total retail for all of these items comes out to $716.72 before shipping if one where to buy them seperately.

As mentioned above we really need a mill soon. Make us an offer for the whole lot.

For $600 I will include 3 how to manuals for making your own machine. Between these three books are step by step plans for more than 6 different machines all can be built for very little cost.

Thanks all for taking the time. Admin let me know if I should move this please.

MC