Youtube video, having fun on my Soul Skis

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Dr. Delam

Youtube video, having fun on my Soul Skis

Post by Dr. Delam »

The season is finally winding down here in Tahoe and I found some time to edit some footage.

I threw in some random mountain biking and moto stuff since I ran short on usable ski footage. I had lots of problems with my camera this year and 90% of the time it wasn't working properly and I warrantied it 3 times thus far!

It sure was an awesome season and I am looking forward to building some more skis this summer.

Enjoy the vid:
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

ahhh....
that kicks ass!
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

nice opening shot! Only 6 more months before I'm on snow again.
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

Im tellin ya man come out west. I skied some major vert last weekend. Snow was meh but should be corning up soon.
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

Would love to... damn day job keeps getting in the way. I have a friend who lives in Boise w/ a place in Sun Valley so we'll be planning a trip out there this coming winter. Last time we were there was when my oldest daughter was a baby.... 20 yrs ago!

I'm relegated to mtb'ing and ski building till the snow flies.

In the mean time I'll leave it up to you guys to carve it up for me.

SKI ON!
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

down with day jobs. I got about 5 people lined up to buy skis. I am quitting 9-5 soon I hope.
I need more building experience and need to tackle some lamination issues.
skidesmond

Post by skidesmond »

MontuckyMadman wrote:down with day jobs. I got about 5 people lined up to buy skis. I am quitting 9-5 soon I hope.
Hey go for it and good luck! I have a few people that want skis too. I need to get a little more precision into the process. But I'm looking at it as a way to make a few bucks on the side, give folks something unique, and something to talk about on the chair ride, lift line. Maybe make 5-10 a year to help fund my skiing.
baumannuli

Post by baumannuli »

skidesmond wrote:
MontuckyMadman wrote:down with day jobs. I got about 5 people lined up to buy skis. I am quitting 9-5 soon I hope.
Hey go for it and good luck! I have a few people that want skis too. I need to get a little more precision into the process. But I'm looking at it as a way to make a few bucks on the side, give folks something unique, and something to talk about on the chair ride, lift line. Maybe make 5-10 a year to help fund my skiing.
me too me too good luck
ski the east