19 oz. glass for sale - I will sell any amount!

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Powforbreakfast.

19 oz. glass for sale - I will sell any amount!

Post by Powforbreakfast. »

I have a huuuuge roll of 0,45,45 triaxial glass that i bought from revchem a while back. I have been steadily using it but it takes a long time to use 150 pounds of glass. It's very high quality - from what i can tell it's better than the stuff for sale in the store judging by the picture, but don't quote me because looks aren't everything. I currently have it cut onto a roller to pull out and use. I used a hack saw to cut the 50" roll into 6" wide (~15.25 cms) pieces of the roll. From there i can pull out glass as needed. I will sell any amount for $3.00 per meter. At these dimensions you would need around 8 meters for a pair of skis - $6 cheaper from the store, and i will ship it however you prefer. Snowboarders, i still have plenty of material wide enough for you - just let me know. I will get back on here and post some pictures asap. Thanks in advance everyone! Emailing will be the best way to get a hold of me - i always reply promptly.

Tyler

artificial.skis@hotmail.com

sparknotes:
-19 oz. glass
-any length
-$3.00 / meter + shipping of your choice
-paypal is preferred!

Powforbreakfast.

Pictures as promised

Here we are:

Click here to see one that didn't upload with the others:
http://media.nscdn.com/uploads/cache/im ... CF3826.JPG

And a little eye candy from the layup shop.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

How much is left for boards? How much for all that is left for boards?
Doug
Powforbreakfast.

hi doug

knightsofnii wrote:How much is left for boards? How much for all that is left for boards?
Doug,

Sorry dude! Should have emailed me, i almost never check up on here. I have A LOT of glass left. I have only cut off 6" off of a 50" roll for skis - so 46" of the roll remains. It weight over 125 pounds. If you are serious about it i can calculate the exact amount. Give me a shout at artificial.skis@hotmail.com and i'll get you fixed up.

Tyler