Grindrite ST 2600 Vertical Sander for Sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

broz

Grindrite ST 2600 Vertical Sander for Sale

Post by broz »

I realize that the vast majority of you guys are not mass producing skis or boards, but I still want to post this here anyway in case that someone sees it.

I have a Grindrite ST 2600 Vertical Base Sander with Autofeed and Pneumatic pressure control (water cooling, etc...) for sale. I bought this machine a few years back and never really needed it, so I figured I would try to clear it out of the shop. I've been debating selling it for a year and I've been hesitating selling such a nice machine, but now it's time to fill that shop space with something I'll use more often. It's a pretty rare machine as it is usually used by large scale manufacturers and is a real workhorse of the industry. It's powerful, it can be used for skis and snowboards, and it is really designed to move a lot of base material with minimal clean-up.

I'm setting the price at $7000 CAN (it was a $30,000 USD machine when it was new). PM me and I'll arrange to send you pics and tech info.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

Ive used this machine at other factories, and its awesome.
Can use with or without autofeed, got a good stomp pedal that shuts it down if you get sucked in, haha, plenty of adjustability, and wintersteiger still supports it with parts and service.

It will flatten relatively any base, if not you can twist the board while its going thru and that will do the trick.

For that price its a steal, good luck Jason
Doug
sentury

wanted st 2600

Post by sentury »

hello,
we are looking for a 2600 or similar for our factory. the post wont let me leave our email but you can email us from our site. google search sentury snowboards. we are interseted in purchasing your machine if its still available.
thanks
broz

Post by broz »

You've got mail...
bobbyrobie

Post by bobbyrobie »

Do u know what type of RPM the contact wheel turns at?
Alex_Blais

Post by Alex_Blais »

Just sent you a PM. We are extremly interested in this machine. I own a snowskating company (www.ambitionsnowskates.com) based in Quebec, Canada. We need a better machine to finish up our die-cut boards.

Thanks!
Ambition Snowskates
www.ambitionsnowskate.com
broz

Feed RPM

Post by broz »

The feed is adjustable from 0-50 RPM
broz

Sold

Post by broz »

This machine has been sold. Thanks guys.