FS Binding screw drill bits, taps, handle, etc.

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

4cznskier

FS Binding screw drill bits, taps, handle, etc.

Post by 4cznskier »

Paypal preferred, price includes shipping to lower 48

Binding screw tap and handle

Screw extractor/insert bit (appears slightly used)

Drill bits 3.5X7, 4.1X7, 3.5X9, 4.1X9, 3.5X15 (nordy)

Nylon inserts, Epoxy paks, Brake retainers $60

Screw extractor/insert bit (appears slightly used)

Drill bits 3.5X9, 4.1X9

Nylon inserts, Epoxy paks, Brake retainers $37.50

Drill bits 3.5X9, 4.1X9

Nylon inserts, Epoxy pak, Brake retainers $30

PM for pics
Last edited by 4cznskier on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ski, therefore I am.
dbtahoe

Post by dbtahoe »

Are any of these the right size for a Look P12 demo binding? Is there a place I can look up that information? Thanks!
4cznskier

Post by 4cznskier »

Yes, should be. They are for standard #12 AB binding screws and fit the commercial jigs. Typically 3.5mm dia. is for skis without metal and 4.1mm followed with tap for skis with metal. 9mm length for adult bindings and 7mm for juniors (generally speaking). See Tognar for descriptions and price comparisons. I will have to PM you the link as the forum won't allow me to post a URL yet.

These are priced at about 1/2 retail. I will throw in some ptex or screw hole plugs also. PM me your email addy if you would like some pics.

Edit: Tognar sells a 3.6X9 bit for adult skis and Slidewright sells a 3.5X9.5 bit. These are 3.5X9 - the diameter is usually marked on sidewall or top sheet at the waist, (may be covered by bindings) if uncertain you can start with a 3.5 and if metal shavings appear switch to 4.1. Any of my skis I could see the rec. dia. on are 3.5 or 4.1, but even if 3.6 is rec. I can't imagine 1/10th of 1 mm smaller being a detriment. Apologies to any choirs I've just preached to....
Thanx!

P.S. I have individual bits as well - 2/$15 and I would like to offer any interested mods or admins here a pair gratis (as supply lasts). Thanks for the kewl website!
I ski, therefore I am.