FS: 11 router bits - $85 shipped

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

iggyskier

FS: 11 router bits - $85 shipped

Post by iggyskier »

Bunch of bits I have no use for at the moment.

Figure if there is someone getting started this would be a good way to get started. Bits to cut cores, base materials, finish sidewalls, add edge notch in the core, and profile the core in a router bridge.

As you go across, pretty sure this is corect:
1) Freud Rabbeting Bit - 3/4" I believe. Decent shape. You can see it could be cleaned, but still sharp.
2) Freud Rabbeting Bit - 1/2" I believe. Basically brand new.

There is a bunch of ball bearings that come with it that allows you to use the rabbeting function or as a flush trim bit.

3) Rockler Chamfer Bit - Brand new, never used. I believe it is 22 degrees.

4) Grizzly 14 degree dovetail bit. brand new, never used. I was going to use this for sidewalls but never got around to setting it up for that.

5) Rockler 1' Bowl Bit - This is a great bit to use for doing a router bridge method of cores. I did 99% of my cores using a planer so it is basically brand new.

6) Whiteside flush trim bits - I love these whiteside bits. I used this to trim out base materal. I think it is 1/4" tall. It could be cleaned but still sharp.

7) Whiteside flush trim bit - Brand new. I think 1/2". Basically same bit as above.

8) Bosch Flush Trim Bit - Pretty well used, but still not in bad shape

9) Rockler 3/4" Top bearing Flush Trim bit - this one it pretty well used and part of the edge chipped. See photo. If you are using the upper 1/2 of the bit it is fine.

10) Rockler Straight Bit - Not totally sure on the diameter, it is pretty small though

11) Same as above, Rockler Straight bit, not positive of diameter.

As I said, some bits could definitely be cleaned but everything still should work fine.
The Freud rabbeting bits cost about $50 each when I got them. The rest are in the $20-35 range depending on manufacturer.

I am asking $85 shipped in the lower 48. Several people have asked about splitting them up but I would just prefer to sell them all together.

email is best way to reach me, skiups9 AT gmail DOT com.
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

sold. thanks