Mold/cassette sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

ninthwardUSA

Mold/cassette sale

Post by ninthwardUSA »

We have a certain amount of our production molds for sale. We will work out any price and we want to help people get started. These molds are all steel and were produced in one factory over seas in Austria, this factory has closed and we have move to another. So now we have these molds. Each mold in 14 inches wide, or a two ski layup. Each mold has about 300 total presses so they are broken in. All of these molds have skis shapes that are still in production today, so you know the shape and profile will work, we will send all CAD and profile files as well.
Hope we can help.
Thanks
ninthwardUSA

Post by ninthwardUSA »

ok I can let these go very cheaply
hugocacola

Post by hugocacola »

can you post pictures??
Kevin6q

Post by Kevin6q »

Where are they located?
ninthwardUSA

Post by ninthwardUSA »

he molds are in transit to our storage in Big Bead Lake Ca, I will have picts of them as soon as we crack open the crates
DutchDesigns

cassets

Post by DutchDesigns »

Definintly interested... What lenghts and what shape (dimensions fine)
coutureskis

Post by coutureskis »

I am also interested in these molds if you could post some pictures and tell me the dimensions of the molds so I can see what the skis will be coming out of them... I am interseted in trying to make some race/high performance skis on my press and am looking for some molds. let me know,

Thanks!!