FS: Wood Veneer and lots of Router Bits + Bunch of tools

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

iggyskier

FS: Wood Veneer and lots of Router Bits + Bunch of tools

Post by iggyskier »

I have a couple of things for sale. Best way to contact me is thru email. skiups9 AT gmail DOT com

First is a bunch of wood veneer. I am pretty sure I have the following:
2 Pieces 6.5" x 78" long
9 pieces 6.5" x 110" long

On skis it looks like...

I was originally asking I think $100 + shipping. Just to get rid of it I would sell it for $60 + shipping.

Second I have a Bunch of router bits. Some new, some used but in good shape, and some pretty well used. Ideally I can just sell the whole set to someone.

As you go across, pretty sure this is coorect:
1) Freud Rabbeting Bit - 3/4" I believe. Decent shape. You can see it could be cleaned, but still sharp.
2) Freud Rabbeting Bit - 1/2" I believe. Basically brand new.

There is a bunch of ball bearings that come with it that allows you to use the rabbeting function or as a flush trim bit.

3) Rockler Chamfer Bit - Brand new, never used. I believe it is 22 degrees.

4) Grizzly 14 degree dovetail bit. brand new, never used. I was going to use this for sidewalls but never got around to setting it up for that.

5) Rockler 1' Bowl Bit - This is a great bit to use for doing a router bridge method of cores. I did 99% of my cores using a planer so it is basically brand new.

6) Whiteside flush trim bits - I love these whiteside bits. I used this to trim out base materal. I think it is 1/4" tall. It could be cleaned but still sharp.

7) Whiteside flush trim bit - Brand new. I think 1/2". Basically same bit as above.

8) Bosch Flush Trim Bit - Pretty well used, but still not in bad shape

9) Rockler 3/4" Top bearing Flush Trim bit - this one it pretty well used and part of the edge chipped. See photo. If you are using the upper 1/2 of the bit it is fine.

10) Rockler Straight Bit - Not totally sure on the diameter, it is pretty small though

11) Same as above, Rockler Straight bit, not positive of diameter.

As I said, some bits could definitely be cleaned but everything still should work fine.
The Freud rabbeting bits cost about $50 each when I got them. The rest are in the $20-35 range depending on manufacturer.
Not totally sure on the price, as the bits are in varied condition.
I would say right now $110 + $10 shipping, but that is open to discussion.

I also have other tools for sale some people maybe interested in. I will just post pictures of them here but if you want more info just email.

This sander got damaged but still works fine for me.

Really low on funds so it all needs to go. most of that stuff is just going on craigslist but I would be willing to ship to a fellow ski/board builder. Thanks