CNC Cut Upper and Lower Mold (1550 mm Snowboard)

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

esscher

CNC Cut Upper and Lower Mold (1550 mm Snowboard)

Post by esscher »

This mold is for a 1550 mm twin tip board, and has a 7.6 mm camber. The tip upcurve radius is 7.25 inches. The width of the molds is 14.25 inches. The tips and tails were pattern cut by hand. The camber cut was done using a CNC machine. The upper mold was cut via CNC to the same radius as the lower mold (911 in). The only part that needs work on this mold is getting the tip/tail to match up perfectly with the camber section. Its pretty darn close right now.. it just needs someone to sand it to your approval. I have used bondo on the tips and tails to get the patterns to all match up perfectly and be flat.

The only reason I am selling this is because I have decided to have all my future molds cut as one piece (rather than tip/tail/camber sections).

The price is $35 and it includes the threaded rod that holds it all together.

I am in North Metro Denver, Colorado. Shipping would be a pain the butt, but it could be done if you want to pay for shipping/packing costs. Otherwise, just come pick it up.

Here are the pictures (please note:
1. ONLY ONE UPPER MOLD PIECE IS SHOWN, HOWEVER, I HAVE 19 TOTAL UPPER MOLD PIECES

2. THE LOWER MOLD PIECES APPEAR TO BE IRREGULAR IN HEIGHT DUE TO A SLIGHT BOW IN THE PIECES, HOWEVER, THEY ARE ALL IDENTICAL, AND ONCE PRESSED DOWN THEY WILL ALL MATCH UP PERFECTLY. )

Image[/img]