Innovative Snowboard Technology

For discussions related to ski/snowboard construction/design methods and techniques.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

esilfies

Innovative Snowboard Technology

Post by esilfies »

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this as this is my first thread on this site.

I am currently a college student at Syrause University studying mechanical engineering. For one of my classes, I am working on a project where I am came up what I believe to be an innovative snowboard technology, specifically regarding the board itself. As part of this project, I am looking to do 'customer discovery' with at least 30 people.

If anyone is interested in helping out, I am asking for a 10-15 minute individual zoom call where I would ask you different questions regarding snowboarding/your experience to get a better understanding if this could be a sucessful product.

I'm not sure the rules of this site, but I'd prefer if you could reach out to my email: esilfies13@gmail.com. If not, I would assume there is a PM function here that could work as well.

I don't mean to sound like I am soliciting here, but I am looking for all hte help I can get, and I believe this community would give me the best feedback possible.

Thanks,
Eric