New user registration issues, July-Dec 2021

Yak away here, please! This category is for random discussions, comments, and anything but the topics shown above.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Head Monkey

New user registration issues, July-Dec 2021

Post by Head Monkey »

Unfortunately we had a problem with the new user registration system from about July thru Dec 7th, 2021. I'm sorry we didn't detect it sooner.

If you tried to register for an account and couldn't activate it, please go ahead and register again. All previous inactivate accounts have been purged, and you'll be able to use your proper email again without it being rejected as a duplicate.

I've updated the various posts we have pinned with a new contact email for registration problems: skibuildersmods at gmail dut com. This is an account which we can monitor properly, so hopefully we'll find out about these problems faster next time.

We look forward to welcoming new users to the forum once again!
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X
Skiinme

Re: New user registration issues, July-Dec 2021

Post by Skiinme »

Thank you so much! My son and I were two of those folks who haven't been able to register.

On the upside, not being able to ask questions has really forced us to use the search feature and thinks things out on our own.

That said, glad to be part of the forum. It was immeasurable last winter when we built our first pair of garage skis and as we look to do it again this winter!
Head Monkey

Re: New user registration issues, July-Dec 2021

Post by Head Monkey »

I'm glad you were able to get registered this time. Welcome to the group!
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X