Chugach Flyer Snowboards

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

ChugachFlyer

Chugach Flyer Snowboards

Post by ChugachFlyer »

Greetings to all. I have watched and learned for a time here and will soon post a few photos to share. We build our boards in the Matanuska-Susitna Valley area of Alaska and base operations out of Girdwood, Alaska, home of Alyeska Resort.

A few local shops have sold our board for past 3 seasons and we have a small factory showroom in Houston, AK.

We just now are getting our dye sub online after building a second layer on our snowboard press for dye sub chamber. We are using an Epson T5270 with aftermarket bulk ink cartridges and Epson bulk (comes in 1 liter bags in CMYK) dye sub ink. Color calibration will be done using a ColorMunki Photo system which is on the way via Amazon but initial tests on plastic looks pretty good using an ICC profile from ink supplier.

A couple of photos to show some of our toys will be posted later. I can't figure out how to make it work from Photobucket yet. Get error message. Will work on it.

For now you can go to Photobucket and look up "ChugachFlyer" if you like. Comments and questions welcome.
gav wa

Post by gav wa »

Hey dude, I think you need to have a few posts before you can link images. It might be 3 from memory, not sure. It's not many anyway.

Had a look on photobucket but couldn't find your stuff.