New website for RYM

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

RYM Experimentals

New website for RYM

Post by RYM Experimentals »

So its not entirely up and working yet but thought Id share what I have with my Skibuilders friends so far to give a preview. Let me know if I said anything stupid. Thanks for looking. -D

http://www.rymeexperimentals.com
www.rymexp.com
On the edge of control is a good place to be!
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Website looks great, but in the processes section you seem to be ragging on yourself for still using vacuum. You're supposed to be talking up your processes and product! :)

I've got my eyes on the snow levels the next couple of weeks... we've got a long ways to go for Alpy to kick off, but I wouldn't be surprised if Crystal or Baker can get some limited areas open soon. We'll have to try to meet up sometime this winter.
RYM Experimentals

Thanks Twizz, I want folks to know that I'm using a vacuum press but Ill change the language a bit so it talks it up. Good heads up, that's the feedback I was hoping to get.

For our 2nd annual get together, how about we shoot for Mid December? They should be in full operation by then (fingers crossed!).
www.rymexp.com
Akiwi

Post by Akiwi »

Looks good. But I hope you are going to rotate your photos so they are vertical. As a photographer, I cannot see something like that or crooked horizons without my hair standing up. It's sort of like finger nalils on a blackboard. Or that noise you can make by squeaking a baloon.
I am nobody. Nobody's perfect, so I must be perfect.
gav wa

Post by gav wa »

Looks good. Agree with Twizz about the negativity, even in the story section it sounds like you're still less than confident in your success rate.

The stance widths seem a bit weird too. The 158 All Mountain has a stance width of only 450mm, is that between the two nearest bindings? Usually a reference stance width is quoted. 450mm reference stance is smaller than even a 140cm womens board.

Even with little things to develop this will surely bring you quite a lot of interest. Nice work.
sammer

Post by sammer »

Assuming you mean triax
Not,
"20/20 tirax glass"

Sideways pics are annoying.

Other than that looks pretty good.

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
RYM Experimentals

Thanks all, You guys are tough but I would expect nothing less. Fixed the link in my signature so it works again, rotated the pics and I'm working on the text. I'm not a web designer, just a board builder so one step at a time.

More to come so give it another look in while, in the meantime... pray for snow. Looks like we might see an opening day soon at Crystal if the weather cooperates.
www.rymexp.com