Snowboard press and tons of materials for sale *SOLD*

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Norse

Snowboard press and tons of materials for sale *SOLD*

Post by Norse »

**EDIT** -SOLD- Everything has been sold and found a home :) Nightmare snowboards is now the owner of my presses. These things have had some cool history seeing it pass down the line.

For sale:

A used pneumatic snowboard press w/cat track, heat blankets, aluminum sheets, base materials, molds, templates, cores, spare cat track, aluminum sheets, tons of stuff. You can get this whole package for $400.00 obo. There is a ton of stuff. Everything must go as a whole, I can't sell things out individually, sorry.

I will have a skid steer available to load this press onto a trailer on 4/29/2012. If it's not claimed by the May 1st, it's going sadly going to find it's way to the scrap yard. It must go soon!!

The reason for sale is I was going to manufacture snowboards myself, but instead I've created an online snowboard shop and just don't have time to build boards nor get this up and running, and I am moving along with my business very soon. This press does need some work done to it, but you will save yourself way more time and money by fixing it than building something from scratch. The materials alone will be a lifesaver in costs when working through prototypes.

This press is located in the southeast part of Denver, Colorado. Please PM me (for pics) or call me with any questions:

-Erik
303-502-0255

Thanks, and hope this press finds its way into a shop!
Last edited by Norse on Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
norseboards.com
feldybikes

Post by feldybikes »

How big is the press? Long enough for skis? If so, got some pictures?
Norse

Post by Norse »

I don't think the cat track would work unless you're doing some short skis, I never pressed anything in it myself so I can't speak off hand. PM me and I'll email you some pictures if you're interested, I can't seem to post any HTML links on here yet.
norseboards.com
strangesnowboarding

Post by strangesnowboarding »

post some pics, (or email em to me schneitr at gmail dot com) i might take the lot if it looks good.
ggardner90

Post by ggardner90 »

How long are the heat blankets are they from mei. Would you hold it till may 4
ggardner90

Post by ggardner90 »

How long are the heat blankets are they from mei. Would you hold it till may 4
Norse

Post by Norse »

ggardner90 wrote:How long are the heat blankets are they from mei. Would you hold it till may 4
I honestly don't know, I never used the press, but I'm really trying to part with this press and all the materials as a whole. I'll post stuff up if I sell things a piece at a time.

-Erik
norseboards.com
dane

Post by dane »

Are you willing to ship this, or is it local pickup only? I'd love to see some pics if you don't mind posting or sending them...
Norse

Post by Norse »

Update: This press has been spoken for and will be picked up this Saturday. If anythign changes for some reason I will update.

Thanks,

-Erik
norseboards.com