Triaxial fiberglass & clear nylon topsheet material for

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

karmav

Triaxial fiberglass & clear nylon topsheet material for

Post by karmav »

I have extra factory slit Vectorply 6.25" 22oz triaxial fiberglass available. The factory slit creates super clean edges, much less fraying than cutting wider material yourself.
$3.25/meter (8 meters needed for typical pair of skis) + shipping.

I also have clear nylon topsheet material, 14" wide. Nylon is thinner, clearer, tougher and adheres better than UHMW (Crown material). This material has a matte finish and also has a protective layer on top to protect from pressing contamination. This is really nice stuff.
12.50/meter + shipping

PM me if interested.
David
shopvac

Post by shopvac »

you still have some fiberglass? I sent you a PM. Anyone else have any fiberglass (22oz or 19oz triax)? Has anyone used Raka 22oz or 20 oz without the mat recently? We bought 22 oz triax from Raka in 2008 and I just weighted it and was 34 oz / sq yard??? I couldn't believe it. It had a mat so maybe that added a bunch but I heard the mat was only 8oz or so. That would make the triax 26 oz and the mat 8oz for a total of 34. I am pretty confused on what fg to use on our next skis.
originskis

Post by originskis »

pm sent!
karmav

Post by karmav »

Just to update, I only have 12 meters of topsheet left to sell.