Fire Hose For Sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

madclimber03

Fire Hose For Sale

Post by madclimber03 »

I got some 8" flat and 5" when full fire hose that is rated upto 200-250psi. I have between 50 to 60 feet left and would sell it for 3 dollars a foot plus shipping from 83709 which is in boise, ID. If anyone is interested just send me a pm or e-mail me at madclimber03@yahoo.com I also have some pictures of the hose but i don't know how to attach pictures to this so if you want i can e-mail you pictures of it flat next to a ruler. I may also be interested in trading fire hose for different types of material like; base material, topsheet material, fiber glass, carbon fiber, beefy edges, or some really nice looking wood.
teleman36

fire hose

Post by teleman36 »

I apologize for the reference to core thickness; mistook you for the Rudolf the reindeer guy. Am very interested in the 8" hose. I have a ton of 22oz. triaxial glass,10.5mm magnetic inserts, base and topsheet. Co
uld use about 24 feet of hose. Let me known what you need.
madclimber03

Fire hose

Post by madclimber03 »

I'm now out of fire hose but i may come into some more in the future. I will repost when i get more fire hose. Peace