Make me skis please

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

bennettc14

Make me skis please

Post by bennettc14 »

Would anyone who has made some nice skis build me a pair for a decent price? Lookin for some cool custom powder skis. Thanks :D
Idris

Post by Idris »

It would help a lot if you posted your location. And a little more detail about your prefered ride. And of course why you can't be bothered to do it yourself. You can't say you don't have the space. I just worked around my housemates schedule, made cores in the coridor, pressed on the diningroom floor and did finish work on the balcony. As I have no spare space. My only necessary power tool was a router for core profiling. if you can get some pre profiled cores you don't even need any power tools.
Wannabebuilder

Post by Wannabebuilder »

Pre profiled cores ehh..
still need to make the mold. Need a bandsaw or good with a jig saw.

I want skis for that illustrious 'decent price'.

I'm new here cause i'm a doit yourself guy and could be talked into this but I have been attempting to narrow my hobby list as of late.

I want a lightweight reverse camber/reverse side cut ski for pow, tele, even an ARG typy thing.

Let me know if anyone has any proto beaters. I just want to ride a 'fun shape' on the deep days.
I don't care what anything looks like.

I will buy because I'm excitable like that

BTW, Hello! This site rocked my world about a month ago and now I might just build.

I'm in MT and I'm 6' 170.

THIS SITE IS AWESOME!
oasisvader

Post by oasisvader »

I don't mean to be so rash, but have you thought about making your own?

However, I'd be more than happy to make some for you in a couple of years after I get everything finalized.