Glossy PBT topsheet material

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

team08

Glossy PBT topsheet material

Post by team08 »

I purchased 20" wide material for my boards and cut off a 6" wide roll. It is roughly 20m of material. It is slightly melted on the side where I cut it on a bandsaw but it should not affect anything unless you need all 6" of width. I would also be willing to sublimate graphics onto individual section if you want. I would sell the roll for $80 shipped to the US or if there is interest I can discuss the sublimating. Good luck and happy bidding! Oh wait, I hate ebay.
team08

Post by team08 »

If this price is rediculous, just make offers, I really have no use for it at this point.
skimboards.ca

Post by skimboards.ca »

Any rolls wider than 20" for sale?
Bucky Mullet

Post by Bucky Mullet »

Can you sublimate custom grafics onto the material?
iggyskier

Post by iggyskier »

just FYI, I've already PMed this guy and told him I would take the whole thing. havent heard back on the price with sublimination, but am 99% sure I am going to pick it up.
team08

Post by team08 »

Sorry I have been lame and late responding... too much time in the shop and not checking here. I can sublimate onto the roll, and I think I am going to be doing it for iggy, but it will be a test run for skis (I make boards).