WTB: bindings

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Chicagoskier11

WTB: bindings

Post by Chicagoskier11 »

I need some tele bindings. I have checked on telemarktips and ebay and what is out there is pretty expensive. Anyone want to let go of a pair for under $100? I would prefer risers too, but whatever. Something more for the resort type skiing but i could make a more hybrid resort backcountry binding work. I have only used demo tele skis and bindings before so i do not know anything about the stiffness and all that but again, whatever you got i might want. They would have to fit the 27.5 boots i just bought :D

Thanks
rockaukum

Post by rockaukum »

Chiagoskier11,
You might give telemarktips.com a try. They have a section for selling used equipment. I think it is called tele turnaround....
hope this helps.
rockaukum
Idris

Post by Idris »

Or try www.tetongravity.com/forums. they are a tough crowd, so read the sticky posts and a fair bit more before posting. you should find what you need by looking in Gear swap. Or there is always ebay
Chicagoskier11

Post by Chicagoskier11 »

Yeah ebay hasn't been good to me as far as tele bindings go, too little supply with too much demand = high prices. Several people have posted WTB bindings on telemark tips in the not too distant past without too much apparent success. I will keep looking but am still hoping someone here has a pair (less than $100)
Chicagoskier11

Post by Chicagoskier11 »

nevermind. I just picked up some on ebay after looking all over online. More than i wanted to pay but they should be able to last for a long time... hopefully.