Complete Ski Business For Sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

karmav

Complete Ski Business For Sale

Post by karmav »

7B Skis based in Sandpoint Idaho is for sale. I have been building custom skis since 2008 but the time has come to pass on the business and knowledge to a fresh owner.
This is a great opportunity for someone to get into the custom ski building business without the steep learning curve of figuring out everything from scratch.

Outside of general woodworking equipment and the space to do it, this includes everything needed to produce skis from day one.

Included:

Two ski presses complete with bladders, heat blankets, thermo controls and cat-tracks.

Grindrite grinder, 15" wide.

Downdraft table for all milling operations.

All the molds, forms and jigs to build the existing line of 7B skis. 4 models in 4 sizes of each plus some miscellaneous one offs.

All left over materials and contacts for them.

Tools dedicated to the manufacturing process.

And possibly most important, complete instruction on the 7B Skis building process.

Not included:
General shop tools and machinery.

Asking $10,000

Please PM me with your email for more info and photos.
My listed email is not current as I let the website expire. Afraid to try to change it as last time I did that I got locked out from the forum. I will pass along all current contact info after PM.