Grindrite ST550 Ceramic Edge Grinder & Wintersteiger Waxer - SOLD

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

rswilliams13

Grindrite ST550 Ceramic Edge Grinder & Wintersteiger Waxer - SOLD

Post by rswilliams13 »

Hey Guys, I am looking to sell a couple machines. Located in North Lake Tahoe, CA, but willing to throw on a pallet if buyer arranges shipping. Selling these because I recently purchased a bunch of tuning tools off a guy going out of business and need to make some space.

Grindrite ST550 ceramic edge grinder. - Fully operational and in good shape. Does both base and side edges with adjustable angles. stone on it is in good shape, and have a brand new spare stone. Also comes with manual. It's fully functional, but one of the fuse holders doesn't latch, so it is taped down, and few scuffs here and their, original reservoir and little giant pump all work great. Its a good machine but takes some practice to get good with. Same overall size and operation as the st500, just with ceramic stone instead of belts. 110v single phase. Asking $650

Also have a Wintersteiger Waxjet 80 (uses same belt as waxjet 81). Will send pics if anyone's interested. 350mm wide belt for ski or snowboards. Fully functional, but needs a new wax belt, old one was damaged so I tossed it. New belt from winterstiger is $58. Missing one plastic knob but works fine. Wooden stand with casters and shelf included. Very similar to grindrite st490. wired for 220v 1ph, but mught be able to rewire for 110, I can check if needed. Asking $400

Let me know if you have any questions will do $900 for the pair and toss em on a pallet. If you want to check them out in person let me know. - Ryan [/img]
Last edited by rswilliams13 on Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnshearer

Re: Grindrite ST550 Ceramic Edge Grinder & Wintersteiger Wax

Post by Johnshearer »

Do you still have the waxer available?
I’m in south Lake. John shearer 530-308-8600
mikepo26

Post by mikepo26 »

do you have either of the machines left?
skiboardguru

Post by skiboardguru »

Is waxer available?
rswilliams13

Post by rswilliams13 »

sorry, both are sold