Misc top sheet material for sale

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

I have a few miscellaneous rolls of ISOSPORT top sheet material for sale. I got these quite some time ago and they’ve sat around for a while unused. These would be great for a home builder who wants to experiment with different top sheet materials, or for someone who is looking to get a few basic top sheets for cheap.

The first one is a roll of clear with a protective tape on one side. (First on the left.) It’s 33cm wide, and 15m long. This stuff goes nice and clear when pressed and a) looks cool and b) is a great way to see inside your boards when you’re done. Great for showing artwork from underneath or silk screening from the back with the right kind of inks.

The second one is a roll of grey with metallic silver flakes in it. 33cm x 10m. No protective tape. Very glossy (the picture shows the dull side out.)

The third one is a roll of clear, 31.5cm x 15m. No protective tape. Good for screening on either side.

The fourth one is a roll of basic gloss white, 33cm x 5m, no tape. Good for sublimation if you’re working on that.

The fifth roll is an extra wide roll (51cm) that is designed as wake board top sheet material, but works just fine for skis or snowboards. It’s sort of a marble look: white with grey specks in it. No protective tape. I have no idea how long this one is… it weighs about 20lbs, and it’s longer than the other rolls by far. I’m gonna guess 25m or so. This stuff can be sublimated, too.

The first 4 rolls combined will get you 23 average length snowboard top sheets easily. You’re looking at probably 10-15 snowboard tops out of the wide stuff, more for skis.

The first roll is probably the best one since it’s got that great layer of protective tape on it. I bought the whole lot a few years ago for $50usd, and I’ll sell it for that. You pay actual shipping costs via UPS from 98075. If you just want the first 4 rolls, which are lighter (5-10lbs max) and will ship more cheaply then I’ll sell you those for $30. I’ll sell the roll of wide stuff (5th one) for $20 alone.

If you’re interested shoot me an email. If you’re local to the Seattle, WA area then we can arrange for local pickup.

Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X
SRP

Post by SRP »

PM sent. Thanks
mattman

Post by mattman »

pm sent
Head Monkey

Post by Head Monkey »

All sold!
Everything I know about snowboard building, almost: MonkeyWiki, a guide to snowboard construction
Free open source ski and snowboard CADCAM: MonkeyCAM, snoCAD-X