Ski Press/Materials for sale Denver, CO

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

JoeBob

Ski Press/Materials for sale Denver, CO

Post by JoeBob »

I've got some equipement for sale in the Denver area. Long story short we began the process last year to build skis, created the mold, made airbags (never tested them but they shouldn't leak?). Have all steal for a press that we never tested but I'm pretty sure it will work from what we researched and created. We also made the core profiler and have two sets of poplar aspen cores ready to be profiled. I know what your saying, just finish it. I would but my friend who I started with moved to Tennessee and I don't have a workspace to complete it, sucks. I also have a newborn with no time on my hands or I'd be all over it. I've put about $300 to $400 in the material. The mold is for a 181cm pair with 20mm of tip rocker built in and normal camber under foot. Make me an offer, come check out what I have and you can take it off my hands. If not I'm going to take the steel to a recycling center and scrap alot of hard work so someone can benefit from it. If you want certain parts just call and we can set something up. Oh yes, I also have a set of edges.

Joe 303-514-3942
Steelart99

Post by Steelart99 »

What design did you use on the press? What steel do have? I've been considering building a press (I'm in the Colorado Springs area).

Any pics you could send of what you have for sale?
Thanks
Dan
Sculpter

Post by Sculpter »

This still for sale or no?