nightmare cleanout/closeout

For non-commerical sales of materials, equipment, and resources related to ski/snowboard building

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

strangesnowboarding

nightmare cleanout/closeout

Post by strangesnowboarding »

hey guys, so i have been sitting on these cores for a while and i think that its about time for them to go. hopefully someone on the forum has a use for them. as far as prices go, somewhere around 10-15 per core but im always down to make deals! shipping will be the kicker with these guys.

first off i have about 20-25 cores cut for the "pure carve" model it is a 175 carving snowboard, stiff, lots of camber, not what we are looking to build. im sure there is someone interested in this type of board, so here is a great deal on everything you need to get started!
i also have the cassettes (its a capped board), templates, and molds that can go along with the cores if you feel like you will need them.
DSC_0031 by strangesnowboarding, on Flickr

second i have some 163 wide cores, poplar and maple with the sidewalls already attached, i believe the center is around 7.5-8mm. 25-30 of these left in the factory.
DSC_0032 by strangesnowboarding, on Flickr

last (for the moment) are some 165 boards (thinner than the 63's) same poplar/maple with sidewalls. same core profile of 7-8mm underfoot. i think i have at least 30 of these guys hanging around.
DSC_0033 by strangesnowboarding, on Flickr

i may or may not have templates and cassettes for the last two core styles, i have to dig thru the back corner to make sure. let me know if u are interested.

i also have a lot of baby blue base (crown) at 33cm wide and clear topsheet (unknown origin) over 33 cm wide. the topsheet is kinda thick but works well, one side is sanded and flamed. not sure what prices i want to go with on these guys but let me know if you are interested and we can work out prices and i can give you more information about these products.

hopefully someone is looking for these sizes, please PM or email to schneitr@gmail.com. phone calls and texts also work, (three oh three).596.3880
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

Those 165cm cores are gorgeous. Do you have the .dxf files for the tip spacers? And why o why are ya not USING them?!?
"86% of the time it works 100% of the time".
strangesnowboarding

Post by strangesnowboarding »

brazen

sadly i do not have any files for these cores. i could measure it all out and it wouldn't take that long, but its part of the reason for letting them go. we have been doing the tip and tail with a boxcutter by hand......
also they are directional boards with a pretty massive setback, thicker than i want as well.
we have to start making 48, 45, 42 boards for the girlies and no one has come in yet asking for a 65, so we gotta get em out!
andraj1

topsheet and base

Post by andraj1 »

How much topsheet and base do you have? and how much do you want to get for it?
olie25

Post by olie25 »

Any more of the 65s, would you ship to Canada ??