Please Read! Keep all discussion civil!

For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

kelvin
Site Admin

Please Read! Keep all discussion civil!

Post by kelvin »

This forum is meant to discuss building skis and snowboards and to share ideas. All users should feel comfortable sharing and asking questions. If you have nothing constructive to add, then just move on to another topic.

PLEASE KEEP ALL DISCUSSIONS CIVIL!

Any personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in immediate ban of user.

Admittedly, we have not been very active on the forums and site, and have taken a 'hands off' approach and so far self-moderation has for the most part worked out ok. Let's please keep at that way. We have a great community of like minded people here and the forums are a wealth of information.

Here is the 'terms of use' that you agreed to when you signed up for the forum.
http://www.skibuilders.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or one of the administrators.
Dtrain

Post by Dtrain »

I'm sorry. I personally lost it. We've all rolled with a few low blow remarks before, but that last thread was way out of hand.

It does nothing but polute the important content of the site.

Derek
twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

Man, I'm away from the site for like 24 hours and I miss something big!

I see the user changed all of his posts/threads. Should I just go through and clean all of that out? I'm not even sure who the user was, it's a shame they got chased away from the forum - but the posts no longer add any value.
administrator
Site Admin

Post by administrator »

Dear all,

I've removed one of the threads and have also deleted several users. SB.com is a valuable resource to many and we would like to keep it this way, and clean and civil.

Thank you again for your cooperation and happy building!

Regards,
Kam