Fleece? To keep the ski warm?

For discussions related to the type of materials to build skis/snowboards and where to get them.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

vinman

Post by vinman »

Twizz, what wt. Carbon do you use?
Fighting gravity on a daily basis
www.Whiteroomcustomskis.com
More

Post by More »

summitskier wrote:got some, ill test it soon. seems heavy. seems like it would work best between base and fiberglass. any ideas montucky?
Hey, have you done a test of this yet? I've just found a local source and I was thinking I might try some too.
Gamze

pQhaQgXWlJsMVVlxZU

Post by Gamze »

Just another thing you slohud buy as a recommendation is a solid ski lock (they can still be nicked but it's alot harder) for the ski racks with specail slots (they're everywhere ) and a wire lock when you can't find an availble ski rack. You may thinnk that its not necessary but skis are frequently stolen and it really sucks when they do get stolen. I had a freind who didnt bother locking his skis in the rack when going to the toilet and when he came out poof!!! his 600$ skis were gone.Also a wire lock is good for when you have the little ones because if their ski's get nicked it's not fun explaining this to thier parents.(Trust me I've been there done that)