Entire factory for sale in Park City

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

loganimlach

Entire factory for sale in Park City

Post by loganimlach »

Hey guys! I've spent the last year putting together a small factory out here, and wouldn't you know it, now that I've got it pretty much done, we've decided to pull the plug and focus on domestic prototyping instead of limited production. My loss is your gain, and hit me with an email at logan.imlach AT armadaskis.com and I can send off a PDF with everything we've got for sale. Pricing is OBO, but I've got most everything listed for a steal. Ski Press, Reichmann S350, Reichmann B350, Reichmann DTSU, Eastman M9000 5'x9' drag knife CNC, Baleigh WR-510 & tool ATC router CNC, Full sublimation setup (minus printer), Screen Printing setup, tons of raw materials, etc, etc. If any of you have ever been looking to ramp up to full production, here's your shot.[/img]
MontuckyMadman

Post by MontuckyMadman »

Woah
sammer wrote: I'm still a tang on top guy.
loganimlach

Post by loganimlach »

MontuckyMadman wrote:Woah
Seriously
skimann20

Post by skimann20 »

Sorry to see this. There has been a disturbance in the Force... sent you an email.
Thelongride

Re: Entire factory for sale in Park City

Post by Thelongride »

Any of this tooling still around?