Custom Shirts and Hoodies

All ski building related commercial posts go here. So if you want to advertise, sell something, etc., please do so here. Personal stuff should be placed in "Yard sale (non-commercial)".

Moderators: Head Monkey, skidesmond, chrismp

amidnightproject

Custom Shirts and Hoodies

Post by amidnightproject »

*Edit 06/04*
You can now order online at:
http://thisischrisbagley.com/shop/

Hey Everyone.

I've had the ability to make shirts for a little while now and thought I would offer those services up to you all.

Shirts are a cool way to advertise and lets face it, who doesn't love wearing their own logo!

All my shirts are done with heat transfer vinyl. The stretchy kind. Your logo/design has to be able to function as a black and white and it has to be in a vector (EPS or PDF format) for me to work with it. I'm willing to help vectorize logos if need to be.

All the standard colors are available. White, Black, Blue, Red, Grey, Brown. I can get other colors in different brand shirts/hoodies. Don't hesitate to ask and I'll see if I can get it.

Following prices are for single side graphic (I.E. front OR back of garment) and includes shipping via USPS. You can also mix sizes.

Gildan 50/50 blend
Single shirt: $30
(5) shirts: $75
(10) shirts: $100
(20) shirts: $155
(50) shirts: $310

Standard Gildan Heavy Blend Cotton/Poly
Single Hoodie: $50
(5) hoodies: $160
(10) hoodies: $315
(20) hoodies: $535

American Apparel also available. Will update with an AA price table soon.

I can do odd graphic placements as well. Offset, on the hood, inside the hood etc. Things like that cost a bit more so get in touch and i'll let you know.

Or snail mail if you'd like.

If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email at hello[at]thisischrisbagley.com with any questions you have!

- Chris
Last edited by amidnightproject on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
amidnightproject

Here's some sample work. Not trying to advertise my own stuff! I swear haha. Just happens to be all I have photos of! :oops:

JukeSnowboarding

Post by JukeSnowboarding »

Interested, was gonna have some screen printed soon. How do you like the vinyl?
amidnightproject

I like the vinyl. Even on the larger block letters. I have a few shirts now that are a couple years old and the print still looks new because it won't fade like cheap screen prints eventually will.

I use the stretch vinyl (typically used on workout clothing) because it feels/breaths better and is less likely to crack then it's non stretching counterpart.
Dtrain

Post by Dtrain »

Chris,

Def. down to get 20 t's an 5 hoodies.
Are the shirts 100% cotton. Or a mix fabric
The pic of you wearing red, and the one of the green and grey
Flag logo look like a nice cotton/polyester combo shirts.

Let me know ,

Derek
amidnightproject

Hey Derek,

The Flag Logo shirts and the one of me in the red is a cotton poly 50/50 blend. Those shirts are American Apparel which are super comfy and no problem to get. The normal t's are 100% cotton.

American Apparel will essentially double the price of t's. They cost a premium but you get quality in return and it's all made in America.

20 AA 50/50 shirts printed will run $295. I can also get those in a range of colors.

Looks like I can also get a Gliden 50/50 cotton-poly blend in a number of colors and I can do that for the same price as the standard shirts at $155.

I'll update my first post here in a bit to reflect this. Thanks for asking Derek!
amidnightproject

Made a color chart of my available colors for the Gildan 50/50 blend shirts. I'll also have online ordering available in the next couple of days via my personal website.