Anyone in Colorado have a ski press I can use?

For discussions related to ski/snowboard construction/design methods and techniques.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

gketcham

Anyone in Colorado have a ski press I can use?

Post by gketcham »

I don't have the space or money for my own press, and i have all the materials in my shop. I just need a place to press the actual boards. I live in Evergreen CO. Thanks ev'body
Jekul

Post by Jekul »

I might be able to help you out. Really all depends on your molds. If you want something I'm using for rocker/camber, then we can probably set something up.

Hit me up with a PM.
bullion mine

Post by bullion mine »

I might be able to help. Camber/tip-tail molds would probably need to be mine. I live in summit county though. I know OZ snowboards is in Evergreen, maybe he would press a pair for a price. Adam is really nice and if he has time he might be able to help you out.
strangesnowboarding

Post by strangesnowboarding »

i am in CO (silverthorne) and would be willing to help out depending on how much work it would be. if we have to cut molds cassettes etc the timing might be hard but if you have everything you need, i have a fully heated/cooled pneumatic press that can be made available for a day of pressing.
what size ski? camber/rocker? your epoxy or mine? i kinda need more info before offering up my facilities.
i would also try adam (COsurfer) to see what his schedule is looking like as well.