Third board almost done

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

Huck Pitueee

Post by Huck Pitueee »

I'm not riding resorts. No job so no big expenses. My friends tell me all about the stress to get fresh tracks on a pow day at the resorts. Not so interested.
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

haha, yeah :) I'll bet poaching 'em will be seeing an increase.
"86% of the time it works 100% of the time".
doughboyshredder

Post by doughboyshredder »

Huck Pitueee wrote:I just checked out the utube review of the gyrator and it looks like it rides fine at the resort. If I ever ride a resort I'd definitely bring a cambered board and rockered. I was checking out some K2 powder skiis and couldn't believe how much rocker they had. They made my boards look flat. It's so inspiring to see a big company doing radical stuff like that.
Good friend who is a ripper says that the Gyrator is a first run only machine. He charges and that board is pretty much unrideable at a resort. No control in anything but powder.

Generally K2 can suck a bag of d icks
Huck Pitueee

Post by Huck Pitueee »

Ya that and people are going to get more creative. Snowmobiles and shuttling. I found a run between two highways we can shuttle on google earth. I'm going to cut some limbs to open up more terrain soon. Nothing like the lift having a cooler full of beer!!
Brazen

Post by Brazen »

^ there's just nothing wrong with that sentence :D
"86% of the time it works 100% of the time".
Huck Pitueee

Post by Huck Pitueee »

doughboyshredder wrote:
Huck Pitueee wrote:I just checked out the utube review of the gyrator and it looks like it rides fine at the resort. If I ever ride a resort I'd definitely bring a cambered board and rockered. I was checking out some K2 powder skiis and couldn't believe how much rocker they had. They made my boards look flat. It's so inspiring to see a big company doing radical stuff like that.
Good friend who is a ripper says that the Gyrator is a first run only machine. He charges and that board is pretty much unrideable at a resort. No control in anything but powder.

I wouldn't ride a full rockered board on groomers but did you see the utube review with some guy on a groomer?
Huck Pitueee

Post by Huck Pitueee »

doughboyshredder wrote:

I wouldn't ride a full rockered board on groomers but did you see the utube review with some guy on a groomer?
AllgäuSki

Post by AllgäuSki »

Hey HuckPituee. I'm another admirer of your beautiful boards.

Whats the weight of the carbon mat and how's the riding? Too stiff or just right?