latest blak sheep

Document your personal work here. Show photos, movies, and share your secrets.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

twizzstyle

Post by twizzstyle »

knightsofnii wrote:and yes i'm on NASIOC but I dont go on there hardly ever.

I have a 2004 WRX wagon in "WR-Blurple". Stage 1 AP, plus I just got an up pipe, and am waiting on the downpipe which is on back order.
You will love the difference with the downpipe and stage 2 (a protune will give you even more). I have a 16g and water/meth injection now :D

For the snowboard, I love the graphics. The little sheeps look great.
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

twizz yea i cant wait?

does your 16g mate to stock hole pattern downpipe and uppipe? i know they originally were configured for DSM's thats why i wonder.

i was tryin to get a hold of a cobb catted dp just because i hate how loud all the aftermarket shit is so i wanna keep my stock muffler. it will bolt right to the rest of the stock stuff. Yea I cant wait for stage 2, and i do wish i could afford the "pro tune" but i think the stock stage 2 settings should be good enough for now ;). if you wanna talk more about carz, just pm me i dont wanna mix it up with all this ;)

Montuckymadman, that video is absolutely hilarious, far better than watching the US Blow Pen live ;).
Doug
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

made another one this weekend, videotaped the layup part and me nearly falling on my face a few times and while trying to load the press, haha, the video is in the layup section.

board on the left is the one i built earlier in the thread. This one's on the right. Oh its also got carbon/kevlar weave added between bindings and in the tips, stiffened it up a little over the last board. Should be a good park and overall alpine freestyle killer. Cant wait to shred it but i'm enjoying just looking at it now :)
Doug
pentagram

Post by pentagram »

Looks nice Doug, is this one a flat camber boarde?How would you´describe the riding feeling of a flat camber board if so?
knightsofnii

Post by knightsofnii »

nope its got a bit of camber

after a few days riding it will settle down to nearly flat. maybe 1-3mm

i even left this one in the press, shut off the heat then let it cool down for a couple hours, while under pressure the thing takes forever to cool off. It was down to about 107 degrees when i pulled it, still had wicked camber and a concave base. need a top heat source in addition.
Doug
pentagram

Post by pentagram »

1-3mm camber is almost flat.. I just wonder how the board carves/holds an edge with less or no camber?
kipi

Post by kipi »

great looking board!

can you please give me info about sublimation process?

thanks