mold and core profiler

For discussions related to designing and making ski/snowboard-building equipment, such as presses, core profilers, edge benders, etc.

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

thehaze

mold and core profiler

Post by thehaze »

Hi everyone, after many years of dreaming about building my own ride seems like the time has finally come!
With my surprise though the website and all the beautiful guides that I remember looking at are gone, I just spend 2 hours searching on the forum for description and pics about how to build molds and core profiler but I didn't got much...so if you guys have new pics to post or guides please share!
I still remember the general idea but I'd like to see some of yours to clear my ideas and decide how to build them! I'm going to use an hydraulic press with the hoses.

Thaaaanks
chrismp

Re: mold and core profiler

Post by chrismp »

You can use wayback machine to check out older versions of the website: https://web.archive.org/web/20170119062 ... iler.shtml
thehaze

Post by thehaze »

leggend! thanks so much!
sammer

Post by sammer »

Thought I'd drop this here. Nice to see Photophuket put the pics back up.
Still using this method, just made a new sled last week. Think I'm on my 4th set of trim boards now.
I've used this method for cores and camber molds. Super adjustable and cheap. I've even reversed it to make reverse camber molds.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1326

sam
You don't even have a legit signature, nothing to reveal who you are and what you do...

Best of luck to you. (uneva)
Sailor Pronk

Post by Sailor Pronk »

Thank you so much for that link. You profiling setup just saved this guy a whole lot of time, money and headaches! I was Way over thinking this!