Beans in use

So, did they work, and how were they? Show everyone proof that your ride was a success (or even a complete failure)!

Moderators: Head Monkey, kelvin, bigKam, skidesmond, chrismp

beansnow

Beans in use

Post by beansnow »

havent really posted our progress on here at all but just got soem really good photos from loon 2 weeks ago and watned to share. this is a trip called the sludge session through arkane snow mag. They closed downt he park for us and the snow was awesome. Rider is Brett Christie.

alloyguitar

Post by alloyguitar »

wow, that tree jib looks like loads of fun!

Hopefully I'll have some pictures of my boards in action this coming season.
team08

Post by team08 »

Whoa, now wait a minute. Brett rides for me! Haha, just kidding, how do you know Brett? We used to ride together a lot, and I have not heard from him for a while since I don't think he has a celly out in Tahoe. I am in Wrentham building boards, are you in Boston?

Oh, an Hayes Brothers stole Brett's amazing graphics...
alloyguitar

Post by alloyguitar »

lol, no no no.

I don't know him, I was thinking more in general having pictures of anybody riding my gear this season...

haha.
beansnow

Post by beansnow »

hey,

We met Brett through Chip who owns Arkane snow magazine. He mentioned you to us, Gregg right? He was in Loon from Tahoe for a few days for the shoot and was nice enough to ride one of our boards and tell us what he thought. Ah wrentham, yea we are in Brighton.

we're on the same turf but maybe we can help each other out this year. We need more small companies on the east coast like they have out west. Well not too many i guess but 2 is enough haha. shoot me an email at collin@beansnowboarding.com